Friday, August 5, 2011

Revue Reviews (Get it!): Super Famicom Wars


For a while I have been playing many RPG's in the hope of finding one that isn't as stupid a Final Fantasy (10 and up), boring as Dragon Quest(any one after 4) or as time consuming as Disgaea (Any). So while stumbling around the Japan only section of games I found a game that lets you play as Joseph Stalin.


It seems more like a Cold War analogy if the programmers never took history, this game features 4 armies. Red Star (America), Blue Moon (Russia), Green Earth (Nazi- I mean Germany) and Yellow Comet (Japan) as they wage war for no reason.

I don't remember Japan and Germany going to war.

While this particular game never made it to North America or anywhere outside of Japan we did get Advanced Wars.
USA! USA! USA!



But seriously this is somewhat better at how wars kinda go down I mean how many times did the US army get swatted by a tidal wave? And now I leave you with this...
I think this is how the cold war ended


No comments:

Post a Comment